Hexaware recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- One of the key pillars of Hexaware’s relatively new strategy is “Cloudify Everything”. This critical focus on cloud and cloud development has resulted in a number of investments being made in this space in terms of asset development, training and go-to-market.
- Hexaware has a comprehensive suite of offerings under the CloudSwift brand that is aimed at providing comprehensive hybrid cloud capabilities. It has tools and accelerators around automated workload assessment, provisioning and migration. It also has a cloud lifecycle management and orchestration functionality for customers.
- As part of the other pillar of its strategy “Automate Everything”, it has started incorporating its Raise IT platform with cloud offerings.
- Recently, it has partnered with CloudFX, a Singapore cloud computing services provider. The consortia will focus on go-to-market approach and enable enterprises to leverage multi-cloud capability from a variety of cloud management tools.
- Hexaware has also started working with Microsoft and Azure on developing new service offerings with plans to collaborate in joint go-to-market initiatives.
Investments & Innovation
- Over the next 2 years, Hexaware is planning to invest significantly towards enhancing customer experience, and it is planning to initiate a number of cloud innovation projects under the “Cloudify Everything” strategy pillar.
- It has made a strategic decision to build capabilities around new technologies internally rather than through acquisitions. As part of this, it is planning to retrain a substantial portion of the organization in cloud technologies.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.