Mphasis recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Mphasis has identified cloud as one of the main levers of its digital transformation strategy. While it is in the process of expanding its cloud services practice, it has been strategically investing in capability development (even through inorganic means) and in expanding their cloud-related engagement with current infrastructure services clients.
- Mphasis is rapidly developing its comprehensive suite of cloud computing services under its Anything to Cloud (ATC) umbrella. It also offers a scalable multi-cloud management platform with automation capabilities. This platform supports cloud brokerage, reporting, catalogue and pricing functions.
- It has also been expanding beyond its traditional strength areas of banking and financial services and is gaining traction with other industry verticals such as government and travel and transportation.
- Mphasis has partnerships with most of the leading cloud service providers including AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMware, and Pivotal.
- It works with Pivotal Cloud Foundry to develop offerings around consulting and cloud operations. Additionally, it is running joint customer success programs, training engineers on Pivotal and extending channel and training support across US, Europe, Singapore and India.
- It has recently expanded its go-to-market approach by tying up with Cloud28+, an online marketplace, to take its Mphasis cloud platform to a wider enterprise base.
Investments & Innovation
- Last year, they established Mphasis NEXT Labs, which includes a team of 25 researchers and innovators, to have strategic focus on developing intellectual property, innovations and thought leadership around cloud computing services.
- Recently, Mphasis acquired US-based Stelligent Systems LLC, which specializes in DevOps automation on Amazon Web Services (AWS), for an all-cash deal of USD 25M. This acquisition will become central to Mphasis’ go-to-market strategy and bring innovative solutions to existing clients.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.