Tech Mahindra recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
“End-to-end service offerings with strong IP and assets to tackle client challenges. Has built strong ecosystem partnerships involving joint GTMs.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Tech Mahindra has a very clear viewpoint about the future. It believes that hybrid multi-cloud environments will become the new normal due to rapidly maturing cloud offerings and increased adoption of various cloud platforms (private and public).
- It has actively taken a platform-centric approach to hybrid services with its flagship mPAC (managed platform for adaptive cloud) that provides a single-pane integration and provisioning of services from all cloud service providers (private, public and hosted). With over 10 large-scale implementations, mPAC is seeing good traction since its last update.
- Its investment in FixStream also gives it an AIOPS platform that is artificial-intelligence-enabled to automate complex tasks in hybrid environments.
- It has over 2000 ready-to-use integration packs, bots, rapid deployment kits/software appliances and migration accelerators for workload movement that enables it to rapidly deploy hybrid environments at significantly lower cost.
- Tech Mahindra engages with a large number of startups in the cloud space to access cutting-edge technology. It has developed joint solutions with startups such as Corent and Cloud FX to address stated customer requirements.
- Its engagement with FixStream (Tech Mahindra has a 70% stake) is strategic in nature and it is keeping it as a separate entity to ensure it continues to generate high-end technology assets that can be incorporated in its own products.
- It has a robust partnership network and has also built innovation labs through its alliances, which encourages client participation.
Investments & Innovation
- Tech Mahindra has recently invested in setting up research and development centers called Makers Labs in Munich, Germany and Plano, TX. These will be used for future co-innovation of solutions with customers, partners, companies, research institutions, universities and startups.
- Additionally, it is planning to either acquire or partner with companies having differentiated capabilities around public cloud managed services, including areas around cloud discovery, operational feasibility analysis, cloud provider comparison and continuous cost optimization.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.