Automation Anywhere recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s IA Tools 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Tools 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Automation Anywhere combines RPA, cognitive and embedded analytics technologies to offer comprehensive intelligent automation solutions across industries. It is working towards the democratization of automation where it follows 3 guiding principles: 1. it has to work for anyone (business user, IT user, developer), 2. got to be available anywhere on anything, and 3. it has to be available to any company regardless of size.
- It not only just strategic partners with leading cloud providers including AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud to advance intelligent automation, but is certified with their cloud platform as well.
- It continue to invest heavily in 3 areas: R&D, global expansion, and acquiring new technologies/companies to further augment its platform.
- It recently acquired Klevops to enhance its process orchestration capabilities and partnered with DataRobot to include decision-making into its cognitive automation capabilities. It plans to increase the number of bots deployed by 200% to 3M by 2020.
- It plans to launch a completely web-based interface, bot sketch, which enables business users to drag-and-drop and build process seamlessly.
- 2018 has been a landmark year for Automation Anywhere as it raised USD 550M in extended Series A funding, more than doubled its employee strength, expanded its partner network 3x to 700 globally and launched the industry’s first online market for pre-configured downloadable RPA bots. The momentum continued in 2019, and in Q1 opened new offices in five locations, increasing global presence to 35 offices from 9 last year.
- As part of its larger ecosystem strategy, it introduced Community Edition, which is free for small businesses, students and developers. This will help small businesses to jumpstart their automation initiatives and enable developers to discover future-oriented processes that can be automated.
- It introduced intelligent automation cloud platform which offers enterprises a flexible cloud-based delivery model along with on-premise.
- Automation Anywhere plans to invest USD 100M over next 3-5 years to expand its operations in India and setup more R&D centers and train more people. To this regard, it plans to open fourth product engineering center in India by end of this year and triple its headcount to 3,000 in India.
- It launched Apeople, an online community platform for customers, partners and automation enthusiasts to share best practices, access resources and submit suggestions and ideas.
- It introduced the Automation Anywhere University (AAU) initiative where it is collaborating with 36 educational institutions across the globe to establish Bot Labs so that students are future-ready with RPA skills. Also, partnered with Virtusa for on-campus hiring where its Bot Labs have been set up.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.