Blue Prism recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s IA Tools 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Tools 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Blue Prism provides enterprise automation solutions through the per-bot costing model that may be used for IT and industry-specific automation.
- It drives platform adoption through its growing partner ecosystem, and its recently launched Intelligent Automation (IA) marketplace, Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX), for customers, technology and channel partners to access pre-built AI, accelerating time-to-market and drive scalability.
- It continues to build out IA capabilities via technology partners and recently included Enate, OpenConnect, and Tabscanner to its Technology Alliance Program (TAP) as affiliates. These partners bring-in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Optical Character Recognition (OCR), service orchestration and data extraction capabilities to the platform.
- In terms of security, all credentials are stored in an encrypted database and transmitted across the wire in an encrypted state.
- In April 2019, it launched Decipher, which adds document processing capability into its RPA platform and helps scan invoices, identify data points irrespective of their format or location and further extract those data-points for use within the RPA process.
- Blue Prism is a partner-centric organization and provides various support services through them to its customers. These services include training, setting up CoEs, developing POCs and implementation support, while it supports partners with its professional services teams as needed.
- It offers various incentives to its clients through implementation partners including managed services to incorporate full usage of their discounted cloud platform. It also has contractual models that are used by clients to pay for outcomes rather than software and services.
- It raised EUR 40M last year to expand into new markets such as the Asia Pacific and strengthen its important territory, the US. It recently opened an office in Sweden to serve Nordic customers where it is seeing traction from automotive, banking, financial services, and telco verticals.
- Blue Prism recently acquired Thoughtonomy which strengthens its cloud delivery capabilities and subsequently adds the As-a-Service commercial model and gives access to mid-tier enterprises.
- It expanded its R&D capabilities by adding a dedicated AI Research Labs in London in January 2019, which include research scientists and engineers across multiple AI fields. The agenda is to further develop the platform’s embedded AI capabilities and has already launched its first product, Decipher.
- It organizes various hackathons and developer connects for talent acquisition and skill development. It participates in industry events and consortiums for marketing and industry development purposes.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.