Kryon Systems recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s IA Tools 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Intelligent Automation Tools 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Kryon with its process discovery and RPA solution intends to cover the entire automation value chain. Kryon launched its process discovery solution last year, which uses AI analytics engine to generate a picture of business processes, evaluate and recommend either its attended (i.e. desktop) or unattended (virtual-machine-based) solution depending on the automation requirement.
- It supports any software environment or computer application (Citrix/legacy systems) without the need for integrations with third-party platforms. It does support integrations with third-party NLP technologies, which enable robots to manipulate unstructured information such as emails, instant messages.
- In terms of security, Kryon supports both database-level and application-level encryption. The data at rest is encrypted by AES256 and uses TLS1.2 for data-in-transit communication.
- It plans to strengthen its partner network, including both large and small regional resellers and introduced a formalized program that categorizes partners into 4 tiers: Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Referral. It brought in new VP of Global Channels to manage partners’ efforts and initiatives.
- Kryon offers seamless RPA and processes discovery integration. A customer can import workflows from Kryon Process Discovery into Kryon’s RPA development studio, doing away with the need for RPA developers to create workflows from scratch.
- It provides online training as well as 1 week of onsite training for developing bots. As part of its professional services, it provides assistance in setting up CoEs while its pre-sales team provides assistance in developing POCs. Outside of this, it offers 24/7 support through its support center in Bulgaria which forms part of Tier 1 & 2 support, Customer Services Expert in each region (Tier 3) and R&D and product support from Israel (Tier 4).
- Its online community platform offers an opportunity for various users to share knowledge and ideas, gain assistance on Kryon’s RPA tools, etc.
- Kryon continues to focus on the process discovery phase and released version 19.1 that includes an optimized algorithm, making easier to find processes. It has an improved UI and recommendation engine. It plans to introduce a SaaS solution especially aimed at the SMB segment.
- In February 2019, it raised USD 40M in Series C funding which it plans to utilize for product development and market expansion. It already has plans to bring in NLP capabilities towards the end of 2019, in partnership with Microsoft. This will be followed by the introduction of intent engines and predictive and preventive analytics capabilities by 2020.
- It plans to enhance security features by including two-factor authentication, single sign-on (SSO) and credential vaults.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.