UiPath recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s IA Tools 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Tools 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- UiPath has been primarily focusing on internal and back-office tasks, including accounting, human resources paperwork, and claims processing. However, with fresh funding of ~USD 1B, it plans to expand its influence in the front-office and customer-facing areas. It recently launched UiPath Enterprise Cloud Platform to tap into the growing trend towards cloud delivery model as majority of enterprises have started using public cloud.
- Computer vision is the key linchpin to its solution architecture, and integrates with third party cognitive services from Google, IBM, Microsoft and ABBYY. Its new AI features, UiPath Invoice and Receipt AI, allow AI to determine the location and extract key information regardless of the document format.
- It is collaborating with SIs on joint solutioning. With Tech Mahindra, it launched an end-to-end ready-to-use cognitive operations automation solution in the area of service desk operations. This is to support a wider and more complex range of offerings as the service desk gets increasingly accessible.
- It is entering into new technology partnerships to enhance AI, BPM and service orchestration capabilities. It became a global reseller of Enate’s Robotic Service Orchestration (RSO) platform and partnered with Bonitasoft to offer an integrated platform providing business process automation.
- Along with flexible pricing model (on-premise, private/public cloud), it also provides technical resources to set-up CoEs. Additionally, it has an extensive portfolio of free training services for the enterprises.
- It has been in expansion mode both globally and in the EMEA region and opened new offices in 9 countries in 2018 taking its total count to 53 offices globally. It also appointed a new Head of Sales for South Africa to address the increasing demand for RPA in the region.
- Last year, it launched UiPath Go!, a new app store providing immediate access to RPA and AI building-blocks for customers, developers, and partners.
- Additionally, it launched an online community platform, UiPath Connect! to help its community members to interact, share ideas and best practices.
- UiPath committed USD 20M for 2019 to provide support to AI-focused partners, chatbot companies and global partners to drive innovation and growth.
- It introduced Automation First Immersion Labs program to enable customers/partners to bring their own data and test pre-configured use cases. These Labs were opened in Bucharest and Bangalore last year and plans to open more Labs this year in London, New York City, Seattle and Tokyo.
- UiPath is engaging with academia through its Academic Alliance program to educate people on various automation solutions.
- It is also collaborating with start-ups and launched new competition for start-ups in the CEE region, providing tech and marketing support to the winner.
- In 2019, hosted two Hackathons in India to encourage RPA developers to generate new automation ideas.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.