Accenture recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Intelligent Automation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Accenture continued strategy towards the ‘new New’ is underpinned by significant focus on innovations in the automation space. They have a wide ranging RPA practice with a strong and loyal client base, and are also bringing the outcomes of their artificial intelligence research investments to offer more intelligent automation to their clients.
- Their enterprise cognitive platform ‘myWizard’ has gained significant traction and is fast becoming the cornerstone of their practice. It has been deployed in more than 3700+ client engagements across diversified business verticals.
- Accenture is focusing on developing capabilities in the AI space and already have more than 250 practitioners. They have established a global network of world-class innovation centers, seven innovation labs and partnership with start-ups and universities including Stanford, MIT, DFKI, Turing Institute etc. that help them co-create industry leading solutions.
Investments & Innovation
- They have collaborated with leading automation players to accelerate their research and development and innovation. In May 2018, Accenture entered into a strategic partnership with Automation Anywhere to establish a center of excellence in Netherlands.
- Accenture is also open to inorganic expansions to their automation capabilities. In 2017, they had acquired Genfour, a pure play automation services provider, to expand Accenture’s intelligent automation center of excellence based in UK.
- With Accenture Ventures, which is their vehicle for harnessing emerging innovation, they have succeeded in developing relationships with over 3,000 start-ups to co-innovate and deliver solutions to clients globally. A significant number of these are in the emerging AI and IA space.
- Accenture is an established thought leader in the intelligent automation space. They have been key speakers at many major industry events and have been developing and disseminating point of views on the technology and industry consistently.
- Leaders at Accenture have recently published a book called ‘Human + Machine, Reimagining Work in the Age of Artificial Intelligence”.In an interesting approach, the proceeds from the book will be invested in AI training.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.