Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Digital focused provider with an innovative new go to market approach.”
- DXC has developed in-house insurance domain specific tools and partnered with leading automation tool providers to facilitate their IA strategy in this industry. From a geography perspective, they have been focusing to expand in the Australian & New Zealand insurance market, especially in their sizeable existing client base there.
- They are also developing delivery models and tools to expand their automation capabilities. The DXC Bionix™ delivery model extensively leverages AI to identify cost-reduction opportunities with a lean approach. They then work with automation technologies from partner network to deliver substantial benefits to their clients. Their Application Service Automation (ASA) offering is focused on automated service request fulfillment.
- They have also launched their Agile Process Automation (APA) orchestrator, which is the next stage in their RPA offering with a much higher inclusion of AI capabilities. DXC piloted it within their own in-house shared services center and is deployed across their operating locations.
Investments & Innovation
- Since the merger to create DXC was finalized in 2017, the management has been focused on the integration aspects. But now, the digital business is the key strategic intent of the company. They are investing heavily in setting up an innovative new go-to-market approach to enable them to generate more business from digital and automation in their existing and new accounts.
- They have set up internal forums, including the Leading Edge Forum, to provide research and thought leadership programs for senior leaders across strategy, change management and digital to align with the new direction of the company.
- While the last twelve months have been relatively slow because of the post-merger integration, DXC is now beginning to take their thought leadership in the digital and automation space to more industry forums, and to create more artefacts around their point of view in this space.
- DXC is promoting AI development within the firm by creating a ‘white list’ of approved opensource software that can be used by their developers.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.