EXL Service recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Intelligent Automation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- EXL is making a paradigm shift from an operations management and analytics provider to fusing digital technologies with deep industry experience to deliver digital intelligence. For this, they have devised a dual-pronged strategy of developing proprietary digital solutions and institutionalized the Connected Intelligence Partnership Program with digital service providers, cloud services, institutes, start-ups and talent providers.
- They are extremely focused on enriching the customer experience through RPA and use their Digital EXLerator framework to build digital blueprints based on the customer journey, their pain points and the business outcomes they desire.
- With their extensive BPO experience, EXL has created mature methodologies and frameworks around change management, implementation and operational delivery which enable them to expedite RPA program implementations.
- EXL continues to see good traction from their focus industries of insurance and financial services with nearly half the automation revenues coming from these industries.
Investments & Innovation
- In terms of automation tool certified headcount, they target to double the number of resources trained and certified on third party tools, and aim to have a total of over 20,000+ resources certified on their in-house Digital Transformation Framework, both by next fiscal year end.
- They have been active in inorganic expansion of their overall digital capabilities. In July this year, they acquired SCIO Health Analytics, a healthcare analytics solution and services company. The resultant access to a large pool of data scientists will result in deeper analytics capabilities in their automation offerings, especially in the healthcare vertical.
- EXL has been an active participant in several sessions and webinars conducted by their digital partners, including UiPath and Workfusion.
- They also showcase their success stories at discussion forums and client events organized in multiple geographies. They have increasingly been focusing on digital intelligence as a theme for their thought leadership.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.