HCL recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Intelligent Automation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- HCL has a strategic focus on intelligent automation and has taken a platform led approach to the market. Their AI powered enterprise platform DRYiCE has seen strong acceptance and adoption across varied industry verticals (over half of their active engagements use this) and is expected to see more traction in the next couple of years. They have augmented the platform with an extensive partner ecosystem of automation tool and platform providers.
- Their mature RPA offerings, which span across IT and enterprise processes, extensively leverage a combination of NLP algorithms and cognitive virtual assistants to deliver outcomes across several key use cases and business processes.
- HCL has adopted a highly flexible pricing approach for their DRYiCE engagements which makes it easier for clients to move to the platform. Clients can access the platform through regular licensing, as a delivery tool in their managed services contracts, gain share pricing or as-a-service.
Investments & Innovation
- HCL has developed strategic partnerships to enhance their NLP capabilities with the likes of IBM for Watson and niche startups. Similarly, in the machine learning arena, they have developed a premier partnership with next generation tool providers such as Work Fusion and Red Lamba.
- Focused on leveraging core technology research for client solutions, they are working on product co-development initiatives with leading universities such as University of California at Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon University and MIT.
- In addition, they also have strategic and investment partnerships in the autonomics space with leading providers such as ServiceNow, VMware and CA Technologies to further strengthen their DRYiCE capabilities.
- HCL has made strategic investments in firms that are bringing new technologies to the industry. Some of these are Alpha Insight (business flow monitoring and operational intelligence), and Moogsoft (technology to sense faults prior to occurrence and to rationalize workflows).
- Their alliance with Morado Ventures has provided them with access to over 70 early stage niche startups which are extensively centered around disruptive technologies.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.