Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Strategic focus on intelligent automation. Deep and engaged partnership network. Significant investments in core technology research.”
- Mindtree has carved a business unit dubbed ‘Enterprise Re-Imagining Business (ERB)’ which caters to clients’ needs of automation by utilization of advanced emerging and disruptive technologies such as RPA, Bots, AI / ML, deep learning, blockchain and IoT.
- They have taken a partnership-driven ecosystem approach with focused and deep partnerships in key automation areas. They are strongly partnered with two of the big three RPA tool providers – as a strategic reseller for Automation Anywhere and an implementation partner with UiPath. They also have deep engagement with Microsoft for their bot framework that includes LUIS and Q&A Maker.
- On the RPA side, they primarily focus on insurance, banking, financial services, CPG, and manufacturing in terms of industries, and application maintenance in terms of IT automation. They have a number of accelerators, such as ATLAS and RAPID.
- They provide a “zero investment model” for clients, allowing to experience RPA in a no-cost, time-boxed manner before deciding on adoption.
Investments & Innovation
- In terms of developing resource competencies, Mindtree targets to double their automation tools and platform certified resources by the end of the next fiscal year and also enhance employee skills and certifications on their in-house tools and platforms.
- Mindtree continues to make strategic investments and develop partnerships with automation tool and platform providers and niche emerging technology providers as well as academic institutions which focus extensively on research and development related to disruptive technologies.
- Among the noted investments has been their USD 2 million grant to Stanford University which will extensively be used by their School of Engineering to establish a faculty chair to focus on artificial intelligence.
- Mindtree is developing an innovation culture by establishing multiple automation centers of excellence and by designing evangelist platforms where they engage with their clients and tech partners to generate ideas and innovation around disruptive and emerging themes.
- They also focused on developing industry engagement around automation in 2017, with a large number of hackathons, technology sessions, partner demonstrations, and industry knowledge sharing sessions.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.