Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Niche provider with strong focus on insurance. High commitment to intelligent automation research.”
- Mphasis is developing a robust automation ecosystem through partnerships with key platform and tool providers, such as BluePrism and Pega for RPA, and UiPath for assisted and un-assisted automation. Similarly they have developed a strategic partnership with Automation Anywhere for cognitive RPA.
- They have a strong focus on retail lending and mortgage, wealth management and property and casualty insurance industry segments, along with risk and compliance and CIO operations.
- They work jointly with clients using the Front2Back (F2B™) methodology for transformation that is helping them accelerate automation initiatives significantly. It also enables clients to derive benefits in the first phase and invest them into the next phase, thus enabling a self funded model for automation and transformation.
- Apart from time and material commercial models, they are also witnessing a gradual uptake in outcome-based and gain-share commercial models.
Investments & Innovation
- Earlier this year, Mphasis committed to invest over US$ 700,000 spread over three years for setting up a cognitive computing center at International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bangalore to develop POCs, prototypes and intellectual assets. The results generated from the program will be open sourced and accessible.
- Mphasis intends to grow twice its size in the next three years, as they prioritize their artificial intelligence initiatives through bundling of offerings and enhancing their strategic partnerships with artificial intelligence and automation providers.
- Mphasis provides a platform for startups to showcase their domain relevant innovative solutions through collaboration. This provides startups access to larger enterprises and to combine their solutions within Mphasis offerings.
- Mphasis has a fair repository of thought leadership and point of views related to adoption of emerging technologies across IT and business which is updated with content from their PoCs and hackathons.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.