WNS recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Intelligent Automation brings recognition as a Challenger for Intelligent Automation Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- WNS has adopted a balanced approach of deploying proprietary and partner driven technology for solutions which are industry centric. Their RPA & Intelligent Automation TRAC is an automation suite which includes elements of self-learning, predictive and cognitive technologies.
- Their deep domain and process expertise in identified industries (travel and transportation, insurance) have enabled them to create re-usable diagnostics, business case, process related tools and standardizing bot templates, thereby reducing their deployment time.
- In terms of managing end-to-end automation implementation, WNS has seen good success from assessment to implementation and support. Their strategy of using pricing models, such as gain-share, outcome based and/or a hybrid model, and extensive plug and play tools have helped in expanding their client base.
- For their chatbot deployments, they are deploying open API for ease of third party integration across live chat and e-commerce platforms.
Investments & Innovation
- WNS intends to enhance its workforce’s technical capabilities across multiple third party and industry specific automation tools and expand their headcount in current and potential automation related high revenue geographies.
- In addition to traditional RPA offerings, WNS intends to create bespoke vertical specific intelligent automation solutions which will be complementary to their existing offerings.
- WNS continually seeks to partner with industry leading tool and platform providers to handpick intelligent automation solutions which will extend beyond traditional RPA.
- WNS has showcased their offerings at multiple tool and platform and industry related provider events, which has provided them with recognition of their capabilities.
- They are seen as thought leaders in the travel & transportation vertical, and often participate as panelists and speakers for IATA events related to transformation and outsourcing.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.