Avasant Digital Forum: Office Of The Future: Driving Business Agility Through Digital Workplace in Partnership with Tech Mahindra and Intel
As COVID compelled companies to shift to Work from Home, they implicitly extended the boundaries of their enterprise and enabled a borderless work environment. This rapid adoption of Digital Workplace will disrupt the traditional mode of deploying and managing workstations while opening new avenues to improve workforce flexibility and productivity. But it has become challenging for enterprises to weave together a seamless Cloud office solution that addresses personal productivity, collaboration and unified communication, while protecting their data and devices. Smart enterprises are increasing relying on innovative partners to implement their Digital Workplace strategy.
This Digital Forum featured industry leaders sharing their experiences and practical insights on shaping the Office of the Future.
Key topics covered include:
- What will the Office of the Future look like – from Digital Workplace to Smart Workspaces
- Challenges of a remote and flexible workforce – Security, Collaboration, Unified Communication
- Enabling Cloud Office and Desktop as a Service
- Supporting Smart Devices in a Distributed environment
- Improving Personal Productivity