This report provides businesses with a view of the contact center services landscape. It highlights key enterprise and outsourcing trends and identifies the right service providers that companies can engage with to reshape the customer service function. , We continue with a detailed assessment of 23 service providers offering contact center services and contact center as a service (CCaaS). Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, its contact center services capabilities and solutions, and a list of representative clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, domain ecosystem, and investments and innovation.
Why read this RadarView?
Customer service is being revamped through a digital-first, omnichannel, and cloud-based approach. Enterprises are deploying new channels to meet rapidly changing consumer behavior. Adapting customer service amid the new normal of the post-COVID-19 world has become critical for enterprises to enable growth via customer engagement.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following service providers in the contact center business process transformation space: Alorica, Atento, Concentrix, Conduent, CSS Corp, EXL, Firstsource, Genpact, HGS, ibex, Majorel, Sitel Group, Startek, Sutherland, Tech Mahindra, Teleperformance, TELUS International, Transcom, TTEC, VXI Global Solutions, Webhelp, Wipro, and WNS.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, domain ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8):
- Key functions of the contact center business process transformation value chain
- Key enterprise trends shaping contact center business process transformation
- Key recommendations for contact center services adoption
- Avasant recognizes 23 top-tier service providers offering contact center business process transformation services
Contact center business process transformation trends (Pages 9–29)
- Contact center evolves into an experience center
- COVID-19 causes volume disruption across industries and its business impact
- Customer service omnichannel delivery takes center stage
- Contact center outsourcing progresses to strategic partnerships
- End-to-end customer operations outsourcing increases
- Coverage expands from contact center service providers to other business process management (BPM) segments
- Providers’ global presence bolsters location diversification and builds digital capabilities
RadarView overview (Pages 30–35)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 36–82)
- Detailed profiles for Alorica, Atento, Concentrix, Conduent, CSS Corp, EXL, Firstsource, Genpact, HGS, ibex, Majorel, Sitel Group, Startek, Sutherland, Tech Mahindra, Teleperformance, TELUS International, Transcom, TTEC, VXI Global Solutions, Webhelp, Wipro, and WNS.
Read the Research Byte based on this report.