This report identifies key demand-side trends in the United Kingdom (UK) region that can help enterprises fine-tune their digital strategies. It also provides an overview of enterprise challenges in this region based on Avasant’s assessment.
Why read this Market Insights?
Amid turbulent economies, the UK region aims to position itself as the global technology hub by investing heavily in emerging technologies and developing startup ecosystems. Regions outside London, such as Manchester, Edinburgh, and Belfast, are becoming the new technology and startup acceleration hubs to support digital transformation in the UK region. Growing demand for enhancing cybersecurity posture, enabling ESG goals, and revolutionizing customer experience is pushing UK enterprises to partner with leading service providers to use emerging technologies for developing innovative solutions and optimizing costs. To support its digital innovation aspirations and deal with the ongoing talent crunch in the region, the UK government is investing in upskilling, recruiting, and attracting digital talent.
The United Kingdom (UK) Digital Services 2023–2024 Market Insights™ aids UK enterprises in identifying important market trends and challenges for any digital project that they take part in.
The regional insights presented in this report are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives, targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, analyst insights from primary and secondary research, and lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–7)
- Regional scope of the report
- Key drivers and regional response
- Avasant recognizes 26 top-tier service providers supporting the United Kingdom region in digital transformation
Demand-side trends (Pages 8–14)
- The emergence of startup hubs outside London is being driven by robust tech funding
- Regional initiatives to strengthen the cyber ecosystem are gaining traction to foster a resilient UK
- The UK government is increasingly supporting AI initiatives across the region to solidify the UK’s standing as an AI pioneer
- ESG takes a backseat to the surge in priority being given to emerging technologies in the UK enterprise agenda
- Enterprises are reshaping the UK customer experience using generative AI, automation, analytics, and cloud
- The UK region is tackling a fierce digital talent crunch through upskilling, recruitment, and attraction initiatives
Key contacts (Page 16)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.
Please refer to Avasant’s United Kingdom (UK) Digital Services 2023-2024 RadarView™ for detailed insights on the service providers and supply-side trends.