Risks and Trends in the European Outsourcing Market
Moderator: Wiktor Doktor, CEO, ProProgressio
Panelists: Vishal Khanna, Vice President, IQVIA; Susanne Richter-Wills, Director, BPO Solutions, Kofax; Marko Kovacevic, CEO, Trizma, Adrian Quayle, Managing Partner, Europe, Avasant; Serge Librot, Partner, LivIT
In this panel session, we will discuss key opportunities and main market trends of the European outsourcing market in 2018. We will stress the strengths of the market, which can be shared to support outsourcing initiatives globally, as well as openly communicate about leading trends and risks by sharing key resources for better understanding on both buyers’ and sellers’ points of view.
This interactive session will be with highly experienced European experts, who are the active participants in today’s market.
Panelist Bios –
• Wiktor is an outsourcing industry expert, specializing in a wide range of outsourcing activities, including BPO, R&D, ITO,
Call and Contact Centre, Sales Force Outsourcing as well as in the subject of nearshoring and offshoring.
• Vishal heads the Commercial Outsourcing Services business globally and has been in the outsourcing services
business for over two decades. He was involved with the setup of the initial captive centers in India.
• Susanne has been working within the BPO and Process Automation sector for over 20 years. She has been responsible
for onshore, nearshore and offshore operations offering a wide range of services.
• Marko is CEO of Trizma, a Business Process Services Outsourcing Provider, providing consumer experience and
engagement services to many international clients in industries such as IT, Health Care, Customer Care and more.
• Adrian is an experienced Sourcing and IT Business Management Consultant working with a wide range of clients and
service providers globally across all areas of the Sourcing Lifecycle.
• With 20 years of IT experience from the side of the customer, the provider and the advisor, Serge has supported
outsourcing-enabled client transformations including process redesign and ITO.