Avasant recognizes 22 innovative service providers supporting enterprise SD-WAN adoption and network transformation in its SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView™ 2019
Avasant has unveiled its SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView™ 2019, its pioneering market assessment report that recognizes top 22 providers for SD-WAN Managed Services. These providers have shown mature capabilities and consistent growth in their SD-WAN managed service offerings and have been assessed across three key dimensions – practice maturity, partnership ecosystem and investments & innovation. The report categorizes SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView™ as follows:
- Leaders: AT&T, IBM, Orange Business Services, TCS, Verizon
- Innovators: British Telecom, CenturyLink, DXC, HCL, Infosys, NTT, Tech Mahindra, T-Systems
- Disruptors: Dell, GTT, Masergy, Telstra, Wipro
- Challengers: Atos|Syntel, Mphasis, Telefonica, Zensar
- Nearly 20% of Global 2000 enterprises are using SD-WAN to enable operational effectiveness, improve customer experience, business agility and seize new opportunities for growth.
- Industries that require high bandwidth, such as Telecom, Media & Communication, and those that are geographically dispersed, such as Manufacturing (including high tech), and Retail & CPG (together constitute 65% of the total SD-WAN revenue), have been early adopters of SD-WAN and have scaled implementations in last 12 months, while highly regulated industries like healthcare and BFSI are slowly gaining momentum
- SD-WAN technology startup ecosystem has become vibrant with significant funding (more than 1 billion) and marquee acquisitions. Traditional technology providers are leveraging these acquisitions to acquire IP, rapidly expand capability and develop adjacent services.
- Service providers in conjunction with leading SD-WAN technology providers are offering new features including network analytics, predictive maintenance, auto-healing etc. to help their enterprise customers improve network resilience, shorten resolution time, and enhance business agility.