Cognizant recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019 – 2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Cognizant combines its core technical expertise (ADM and infrastructure) with its digital capabilities in mobile, cloud, and enterprise analytics to address its clients’ needs. For instance, it created a Central Flight Information hub for an airport to store and deliver near real-time information across the web and mobile to customers and partners. It also developed an interactive e-business platform that linked user data with website experiences.
- Leverages its consulting and domain expertise to build frameworks and tools to assist clients in travel industry to explore opportunities to better serve customers. The Cognizant Travel Ribbon® tool helps airlines clients to better visualize when and how to engage with customers.
- Develops solution accelerators and IPs as part of its solution-focused strategy. An example includes C-DAS, an MRO solution built on SAP S/4 HANA and Leonardo Intelligent Stack. C-DAS helps clients to have full control and visibility of their maintenance process and scheduling.
Investments and Innovation
- Focused on expanding industry capabilities through investments in acquisitions. For instance, in 2016 it acquired Amsterdam-based digital marketing and customer experience agency, Mirabeau BV, which specializes in the travel industry to expand its digital business capabilities in the Netherlands and across Europe. Mirabeau works with leading brands including KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France and Transavia.
- Demonstrates thought leadership through publishing insights on leveraging technology to elevate airlines’ competitive advantage, the future of air travel and producing studies and research on identifying the early adopters for emerging digital travel services.
Partnership and Ecosystem
- Partners with leading technology product providers to develop connected solutions, such as SAP for its MRO solution.
- Supports in the development and configuration of corporate travel platforms that comply with the Open Travel Alliance – a trade association with primary focus on facilitating communication within the global travel industry.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.