UST Global recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Blockchain Services 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Blockchain Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Started fairly early in this space, UST Global offers its blockchain offerings spanned across consulting, PoC and MVP development, and maintenance through its Centre of Excellence. Through this CoE, it approaches clients’ business issues through market research, defines roadmaps including training and assessment programs and develops products.
- It is a Hispanic-focused provider, with its clients are mostly in Spain and Latin America and are in the utilities, legal and banking industries. Its live engagement is with a leading Spanish bank to make international money transfer fast and secured using blockchain.
- It emphasizes working closely with its clients by setting up an innovation lab at the client’s location that comprises a dedicated team to train the client, discover new use cases, develop prototypes, and scale.
- Even though it has focused on Hyperledger Fabric, it is also exploring hybrid blockchain, in which both private and permission-less blockchain can interact with each other. It is has a strategic interest in working with Polkadots because it believes that Web 3.0 is the next big thing.
Investments and Innovation
- UST Global is focusing on vital research and development areas to develop new solutions and assets. In fact, half of its planned investments are geared towards asset development. It is also actively involved in setting up innovation labs in several countries. One of its in-house-developed accelerators is EasyBC, which is a web-based solution to manage blockchain deployments.
- It has plans to expand its services across South America, Europe, and the US. It is also establishing partnerships with leading blockchain platform providers and enhance its capabilities in key blockchain technologies to help its clients in their blockchain adoption journey.
- As one of the co-founders of the Alastria network, a Spain-based multi-sectoral blockchain consortium, it is active in developing and providing blockchain networks for companies to distribute their solutions.
- It continually conducts training sessions via partnerships with universities. It has a dedicated team for enterprises that want blockchain training and has developed a proprietary training program in order to turn a senior developer into a fully-competent blockchain specialist in 6 weeks. It also conducts hackathons.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.