Genpact recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019-2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a disruptor for Healthcare Digital Services 2019-2020Read the Avasant report
“Leverages its strong digital transformation capabilities, domain knowledge and strategic partnerships to help modernize healthcare companies.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- In 2018, Genpact’s total company revenue increased by 10.7%, backed by relatively strong growth in its healthcare business, primarily from GE Healthcare (one of its biggest clients).
- It provides business process management (BPM) services to healthcare payors and providers mainly in the US/North American market, as well as in Europe. It is helping healthcare payors to improve its operations and service delivery through its in-depth experience and specialization in end-to-end claims management, as well as other offerings, including membership management, provider management, ICD-10, and staff augmentation.
- Its AI-based platform – Genpact Cora – helps enterprises to digitally transform their business using automation, analytics, and AI. For example, it used Cora SeQuence to integrate telemedicine devices for a major European hospice. Its unique Lean DigitalSM approach helped a large US payor to transform its business processes.
Investments and Innovation
- Genpact acquired Commonwealth Informatics in 2018 to improve healthcare delivery through innovative data services in areas such as public health surveillance and EHR support for public health.
- To help accelerate industry innovation, it facilitates collaboration with clients and partners through its Lean DigitalSM Innovation Center in Silicon Valley, which involves design thinking workshops, a digital solution incubator, and a co-innovation lab.
- It also invests in industry start-ups as part of its focus on innovation. The Bengaluru-based Medinfi Healthcare (a platform for searching providers) was part of a USD 200K investment in July 2016.
- Genpact partners with healthcare-specific organizations. It collaborates with NASCO to transform the US health plan administration. It also has digital transformation partners such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism to support its RPA CoE. It has strong ties with General Electric (GE), being a GE business unit between 1997 and 2005.
- Through its Research Institute, it combines its deep expertise in process management, analytics, and technology with the insights of its clients, and research partners such as MIT Center for Collective Intelligence. It also published a report on the impact of technology on the industry with Harvard Business Review.
Genpact’s Healthcare Practice
2019 Airlines and Airports RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.