Infosys recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019-2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Healthcare Digital Services 2019-2020Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Infosys experienced significant annual growth of over 20% this year in the healthcare industry vertical, overtaking their overall revenue growth of 8%. This revenue growth was driven by the payors who contribute ~90% of the total healthcare revenue, the increased focus on analytical solutions delivering insights and investment in multiple solutions that include data warehousing and analysis, claim leakage, and accountable care.
- Infosys is increasing its penetration in provider space through preventive care solutions like hospital performance management analysis.
- It leverages its healthcare consulting team in complex projects, especially when there is an evolving trend of healthcare companies becoming the “Health Services” companies. This is creating new opportunity for more transformative solutions, requiring new operating models and associated change management support for Infosys.
- Infosys frequently conducts design thinking workshops and encourages its healthcare client to co-develop transformative approaches, enabling higher levels of client executive engagement and deeper, longer-term relationships.
Investments and Innovation
- Infosys has set up and allocated USD 500M innovation hubs to invest in the start-ups with differentiating technology to upgrade its product offerings and encourage new ideas across the globe through various events like Hackathon, crowd sourcing.
- It made several acquisitions, including Panaya (automation technology), Skava (digital experience solutions), Noah Consulting (Information management consulting services), Skytree (ML) to add clients and acquire capabilities for digital solutions.
- To meet clients needs, it plans to continue investing in next-gen technologies such as Automation, AI, Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Platform Solution Services.
- Infosys has built a strong partner ecosystem of healthcare companies. It has alliances with several healthcare associations like AHIP, AHIMA; tie-ups with healthcare technology companies such as Artefacts, All Scripts, Eclipse; partnerships with academia such as the Rhode Island School for designing for Design Thinking (DT).
- It has engagements with several start-ups specializing in enterprise big data, server solutions and virtual servers.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.