Mphasis recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019-2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a disruptor for Healthcare Digital Services 2019-2020Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Mphasis is able to differentiate itself in the healthcare industry through solutions leveraging next-gen technologies and its ability to cater to the large healthcare companies by scaling the offerings per the requirements of the client.
- It has built its own platform, Javelina for healthcare payors. Multiple accelerators built on Javelina offers complete solutions to the clients. Mphasis’s industry-specific solutions are highly dependent on two assets: Javelina (Mphasis’ own platform) and the Front2Back (F2B) framework.
- Mphasis is regularly engaged in building use cases and converting them into capabilities for customized solutions. It has built around 12,000 test scenarios for healthcare industry that are leveraged for different engagements and bundled them on the Javelina platform.
- Mphasis assists healthcare companies in their service transformation by providing agile solutions to reduce dependency on core systems, address technical problems, and reduce cost.
Investments and Innovation
- Mphasis is constantly investing in digital technologies for product enhancements. These include RPA, analytics, cognitive for building capabilities (bundle payment, implementation and migration services, health analytics, cognitive engineering).
- Mphasis focuses on the development of its asset base by monitoring industry/tech trends and investigating start-ups for engagements through Nextlabs, its R&D department which operates independently.
- It has invested in a re-skilling initiative, Talent Next to upskill and train its employees in next-gen technologies.
- Mphasis has alliances with several technology companies for development of offerings such as Cloud 28 for cloud solutions, Arago for automation solutions.
- It also engages and invests in start-ups to increase its technology capabilities and further enhance its client solutions.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.