Sutherland recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019-2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a disruptor for Healthcare Digital Services 2019-2020Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Sutherland has presence across most of the healthcare value chain. It is very strong in claims management for payors and revenue cycle management for providers. It has multiple, successful client stories for automating their processes, improving workflow/productivity, and transforming the patients’ experience.
- Sutherland is aggressively tapping into the healthcare market through data-driven and design thinking transformation of the processes for the healthcare companies. It has 15 global delivery centers and a dedicated healthcare team to cater to its clients.
- It is investing in building its own platform, processes and technologies. Its social economic platform is a robust analytical engine and is leveraged in multiple projects. It also has its own automated and proprietary database.
- Sutherland’s diverse projects include modernization of social services for 16 hospitals in the Middle East and building care platforms for members of a healthcare company in Richmond, VA.
Investments and Innovation
- Sutherland is investing heavily in building labs to increase its visibility in healthcare industry. It is building labs in partnership with Google to improve the customer engagements. It has also set up multiple executive briefing centers in India, Dubai, and Manilla.
- It is investing in next-gen technologies such as analytics, evaluating other emerging technologies for building solutions, and providing necessary healthcare-specific training to employees.
- Being very selective in engaging with the start-ups, Sutherland has a few alliances in the development stage.
- It has partnered with healthcare companies like ChartFast, MediQuant, Capital Health Network for product development. It also has partnerships with local companies in the Middle East for project implementations.
- Sutherland has strategic partnerships with prominent technology companies such as Google and Recondo for its cloud offerings.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.