WNS recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019-2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a challenger for Healthcare Digital Services 2019-2020Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- WNS has experienced rapid inorganic growth in its healthcare practice over the last 2 years. The vertical’s revenue share to overall company has increased from 6.8% in 2017 to 15.3% in 2019.
- It has gained significant recognition in the healthcare analytics space supported due to its proprietary frameworks and solutions such as AgiliusTM, a cloud-based, integrated analytics platform. It has also recently leveraged its integrated, automated and analytics-driven Workforce Management (WFM) framework to help one of its healthcare clients meet 95% answer rate and reduce abandon rates.
- It is also using its clinical decision support platform, ConsultTM, (a HealthHelp solution) to help strengthen collaboration between healthcare companies and improve patient outcomes using advanced predictive analytics and automated clinical processes.
- It also leverages its proprietary RPA and Intelligent Automation TRACTM solution to deliver transformation solutions to payors. For instance, it helped a US-based health insurer automate its claims adjudication process, resulting in 75% efficiency improvement and reduction in resources by 8 FTEs.
Investments and Innovation
- To strengthen its healthcare practice (and healthcare analytics capabilities), WNS acquired HealthHelp, an industry leader in care management for USD 95M in 2017.
- Through WNS IP Labs, it is developing innovative solutions that can be leveraged for healthcare. For example, eAdjudicator (currently in the POC stage), which fully automates claims adjudication based on RPA and analytics, has demonstrated a potential 50% increase in productivity for a payor.
- WNS-HealthHelp entered a strategic partnership in late 2018 with Alphabet-backed Medicare Advantage start-up, Clover Health, a leader in benefits management. This partnership is helping WNS to deliver personalized care management solutions based on advanced analytics and a no-denial approach to insurance coverage.
- Through DecisionPointTM, its unique thought leadership platform, it also collaborates with select partners to provide expert industry insights in areas such as the application of analytics, disruptive technologies, next-gen CX, process transformation, and business model innovation.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.