Avasant Empowering Beyond Summit 2021: Transcending Digital Avasant is Proud to be a Global Partner at IAOP’s OWS2.0 2020
“Strong portfolio of AI related IP and assets. Driving industry-specific automation with a robust team of automation and AI experts.”
- Accenture has a strong portfolio of IPs and assets and over the years, it has broadened its intelligent automation solution beyond the typical RPA offering. In February 2019, it launched its Applied Intelligence platform, which combines RPA, data analytics and AI to enable enterprises to apply pre-configured self-learning industry solutions and develop new solutions without the need for deep data science expertise.
- Its enterprise cognitive platform, myWizard®, has more than 2,500 automation experts supporting 65,000 users across 8,000 engagements. In January 2019, it commercially launched SynOps that has been used internally to automate tasks and redeploy 40,000 workers.
- It is increasing its digital conversations around automation among other technologies with enterprises through Accenture’s Industry X.0, a framework for digital transformation launched last year. This year, it opened 3 new innovation centers for Industry X.0 in Germany, Spain, and China. This is in addition to its 20+ innovation centers.
- It also opened an Intelligent Operations center in Fukuoka, Japan to help clients automate business processes using the latest digital technologies.
Investments & Innovation
- Accenture has established more than 45 research partnerships with leading institutions such as MIT, Stanford, and Carnegie Mellon to bring innovation using AI, ML, and predictive analytics.
- It is expanding its industry focus. In March 2019, it launched INTIENT Pharmacovigilance, AI-based platform for life sciences. In June 2019, it partnered with Mujin to deliver end-to-end intelligent service that uses AI and robotics to accelerate digital transformation in the logistics industry. In that same month, it signed a 5-year USD 49M intelligent automation/AI contract with the US Department of Health and Human Services to pilot and test advanced tech, including AI, NLP and RPA.
- Co-innovation is a pillar in Accenture’s Innovation Architecture. Its second edition of the Accenture Ventures Applied Intelligence Challenge seeks to co-innovate with start-ups with expertise in intelligent automation, such as RPA, IT process automation, and virtual agents.
- It collaborates with many AI-related associations to advance the understanding of AI technologies, including machine perception, and automated reasoning. These associations include the Royal Society of the Arts, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and Data & Society.
- It has a lot of thought-leadership content on its website in the form of blog posts and white papers focused on intelligent automation in journalism, federal agencies, finance, and healthcare.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.