Capgemini recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Strategic focus on developing CoEs in order to provide automation at scale. Continues to enhance industry-focused and customer experience capabilities.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Capgemini utilizes a framework-driven Eliminate, Standardize, Optimize, Automate, Robotize (ESOAR) approach to help identify automation opportunities and maximize ROI, especially in F&A processes such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Credit to Cash.
- It offers a comprehensive suite of IT automation solutions including monitoring (dashboarding), self-service (auto server provisioning), self-healing (standardized automation scripts), and knowledge management (through IKON).
- It continues to expand its automation portfolio. In January 2019, it launched Perform AI, which is focused on manufacturing, retail and consumer goods, financial services, and public sectors and customer experience domain. Also launched CIAP in July 2019 for rapid deployment of automation at scale. Further enhanced its digital transformation platform, D-GEM, by integrating automation capabilities.
- Around 80% of its automation engagements have reached the maturity to implement an automation CoE. This includes implementing process and intelligent bots and depending upon the complexity of the engagement, bringing AI capabilities including cognitive and predictive analytics.
Investments & Innovation
- To accelerate implementation and achieve economies of scale, Capgemini developed a FastTrack Hub in July 2019, which contains reusable and off-the-shelf assets such as 4,500 automation use cases, 700 automation scripts, and 150 sector bots along with bot monitoring, analytics, and 24/7 control.
- It also created a rich digital portal and repository of over 600 AI assets and use cases called ‘Perform AI Gallery’ which is being tested internally and will be commercialized by the end of 2019.
- To upskill its employees from autonomics to AI, it offers deployment and certification programs through its Automation Academy and AI Academy. This year, ~23,000 (up from 10,000 last year) intelligent automation and AI professionals completed at least 1 level of certification.
- Every year, Capgemini hosts Capgemini Week of Innovation Networks focused on AI adoption in financial services. This brings together clients, partners, industry experts, and start-ups to share insights on the latest innovations and technology trends.
- It is also part of the AI Innovation of Sweden, a national center for AI-related innovation and education, with a primary focus on applied research and innovation.
- It has a team of dedicated experts who maintain a vast repository on thought leadership on themes such as AI in Customer Experience, Accelerating Automotive’s AI Transformation, Intelligent Automation in Energy and Utilities, and Automation and the Workforce.
Capgemini’s Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.