CSS Corp recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- CSS Corp is focused on the contextual adoption of automation by leveraging AI and analytics to accelerate revenue growth. It provides support across the entire automation value chain to drive full digitization of both front- and back-office processes.
- It automates back-office operations in the cloud, data centers, telecom networks, and security. Enterprise-specific automation includes customer support, customer interactions, and analytics.
- It follows an outcome-based commercial model and has strengthened its position in the following industries: technology, media and telecommunications, and retail and CPG.
- Majority of its solutions are incubated through its innovation labs in Chennai and India, which includes a 110-member team of AI and NLP experts and data scientists. Some of these solutions are Cognitive Customer Experience Platform, Active Insights, and Contelli.
Investments & Innovation
- To augment the technology competency in its workforce, CSS offers structured learning paths around AI, automation, data science, ML, and other topics. This fast-track employee reskilling initiative is called Reimagine Digital Career Progression Framework.
- It invests 5-7% of its annual revenue in building its innovation and research capabilities through its network of innovation labs.
- CSS Corp also invests 1-2% of its profits to enable massive open online course (MOOC) courses through its global training portal which offers learning modules on RPA, AI, NLP, and design thinking.
- In July 2019, CSS Corp signed a MoU with ICT Academy, a not-for-profit society, to jointly launch an extensive training program to train the youth of rural, urban and low-income family groups in Tamil Nadu. The program aims to provide 100 hours of intensive activity-based training in soft and technical support skills for 1,000 final-year graduating students.
- It has developed a rich repository of thought leadership content on its website to increase the enterprise awareness on trending themes in automation. Key topics include AI bots, conversational AI, augmented intelligence in customer service, etc.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.