EXL recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- EXL offers automation solutions integrated with its business process management (BPM) suite. This includes Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions, intelligent automation, analytics, and AI using its Digital EXLerator Framework. It offers flexible pricing based on transaction or outcome.
- It follows process-first approach to improve customer experience, business outcomes and intelligent execution. Using its Digital Intelligence Platform it solves recurring industry problem statements through a repository of reusable digital components around advanced automation, embedded analytics, AI and customer interactions.
- EXL is banking on its strong pipeline of existing clients who want to digitize their legacy operations, by building solutions around new digital capabilities such as automation, advanced analytics. So far, it has been able to bring digital interventions in 45% of its existing client operations using its pre-existing tools and industry-specific playbooks. Depending on the engagement complexity, it also establishes advanced automation and robotics CoEs, apart from developing new tools and methodologies including RPA software and bots.
Investments & Innovation
- EXL is leveraging its partner network for developing joint solutions and GTM strategies to expand its industry reach by enhancing its automation and domain expertise. In July 2019, EXL partnered with a UK-based insurer, British Friendly, to develop an end-to-end customer on-boarding, underwriting and policy administration platform. Further, in September 2019, established an IPA CoE in partnership with Automation Anywhere to accelerate automation implementations.
- By leveraging its existing relationships/partnerships in financial services industry and the USD 150M investment received from Orogen Group last year, EXL plans to develop new delivery models, primarily for financial services and increase the penetration of its existing digital solutions including automation.
- EXL has developed a lot of thought leadership content around RPA, analytics, advanced automation to support its clients in their digital journey. Some of the key topics include revamping customer onboarding, how virtual knowledge workers augment human capabilities, the practical approach to AI, and the rise of machines: AI and machine learning for digital CFOs.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.