HCL recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Offers an integrated automation suite built upon DRYiCE. Collaborating with academia and partners for automation capabilities.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- HCL leverages its vast repository of structured and unstructured data that it has accumulated in the last 30 years to build, train and validate various AI/ML models that are inherent to some of its IP products. For instance, in the case of iAutomate, it has prepared a repository of over 1,500 configurable, ready-to-use runbooks, which can be used across the client environment.
- It has a three-dimensional vision for AI: automation, insights and decisions, and cognitive capabilities towards problem solving and reasoning. It leverages its proprietary asset HCL DRYiCE to build AI-driven automation products and platforms.
- It has established an automation consulting arm, BotWorks, which is primarily focused on business process automation and automation scale-up services. This includes automation CoE setup and factory setup services for institutionalizing automation across the enterprise.
- In the past year, it has evolved from a typical fixed price and managed services model to a flexible pricing strategy and introduced pricing models which are business-linked, transaction-based, use case-based, and pay-as-you-go.
Investments & Innovation
- HCL is developing cognitive capabilities in collaboration with various leading universities such as Carnegie Mellon, UC Berkeley, MIT, and Stanford University to design, build, and prototype IPs and solutions which could be industrialized. For instance, it is developing AI/ML, deep learning and NLP capabilities with Stanford, while developing dialogue management, chatbot and fraud detection capability with UC Berkeley.
- It leverages its partner network to augment its automation capabilities: MoogSoft for AIOps, Appdynamics for application performance monitoring, Splunk for datacenter automation, Automation Anywhere and UiPath for automation tools, etc. It also established CoEs with most of the technology partners such as Splunk and Appdynamics to stay updated on new partner offerings and oversee the resources training.
- HCL has a strong focus on automation-related thought leadership and continues to build on these by developing new use cases. Key topics include RPA Technology and Digital Path to Purchase, Assuring true digital transformation with the power of AI, as well as content around its IP assets (DRYiCE, EXACTO™, Toscana, etc.).
- It supports the Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies’ outsourcing success rate by being part of the various consortiums, including Sourcing Interest Group and International Association of Outsourcing Professionals. These consortiums provide thought leadership and networking opportunities to company executives in procurement, outsourcing, shared services and supports them in their automation journey.
HCL’s Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.