Mindtree recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
““Specializes in automating traditional enterprise processes. Continues to invest in RPA, AI, cloud, and analytics by leveraging its partner network.””
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Even though Mindtree started its automation practice in 2013, it was in 2018 when it integrated a cognitive experience and intelligent automation ecosystem into its client environment. The vision is to establish automation as an integral part of its project delivery using RPA, AI, cloud, and analytics.
- Majority of its revenue is driven by North America, but it is gaining traction in APAC while the European market remains flat. In terms of industry focus, BFSI, retail and CPG form the major part of its business and is experiencing growth in travel and transportation.
- To enable rapid deployment, it leverages its bot library of reusable assets and 604 bots, half of which are intelligent bots. It plans to commercialize them soon on its partner’s portals, including Automation Anywhere Bot Store and UiGo!.
- Its automation business unit, Enterprise Re-Imagining Business (ERB), continues to invest in RPA, AI, cloud, and analytics and have developed competency in automating traditional enterprise processes such as order to cash, procure to pay, contract to cash.
- Mindtree has integrated AI/ML and RPA (Intelyzers) to its ATLAS™ platform to bring in automation, prediction and correction capabilities.
Investments & Innovation
- Mindtree established 2 digital innovation centers called Digital Pumpkins in Bangalore and New Jersey to develop prototypes and pilot solutions rapidly. This is done in collaboration with its partners, leveraging IoT, AI/ML, conversational tools, and other cognitive solutions.
- Its GTM strategy involves setting up a JV model with product companies and the academia to enhance its automation capabilities. It is collaborating with Cognitive Scale to develop an AI-based financial services product on the Cortex AI platform and Databricks for data ingestion and ML scalability.
- It has partnered with Stanford University for computer vision, explainable AI, and in-store analytics; Indian Institute of Science for semantic search and knowledge representation from unstructured data; and IIT Madras for natural language generation and smart bots.
- Mindtree established a digital learning center in Bhubaneswar, India known as Mindtree Kalinga to build a digital workforce through experiential learning. The educational facility offers a 90-day immersive learning experience to 2,500 young engineers annually.
- It also established Enterprise Re-imagination Center in Silicon Valley to collaborate with start-ups, top academic institutions, and innovation centers of large technology partners to support digital innovation in emerging technologies such as automation and AI.
Mindtree’s Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.