NTT DATA recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.`Read the Avasant report
“Key focus on data entry and back-end process automation. Continues to strengthen its automation portfolio by investing in IA-specific patents.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- With 40 years of experience in automation and data intelligence, NTT Data’s automation solutions combine its in-depth process expertise with proprietary ML capabilities and those derived from its RPA vendor partners. It primarily focuses on helping companies in the healthcare, insurance and financial services industries to improve process efficiency and accuracy.
- It offers RPA services using software bots to automate data entry and back-end processes that are high on manual effort and are error-prone, such as claims management and onboarding process. It also offers cognitive functionalities such as self-healing, self-service, and predictive analytics to automate more complex processes and decision-making. It has deployed more than 3,000 bots to date.
- It also offers automation management solutions, including bot management, operational dashboards, governance and compliance, and ongoing optimization analysis.
Investments & Innovation
- It has established a CoE which serves as an R&D center and facilitates sharing of uses cases around key digital technologies including AI to develop synergies between operations across countries.
- It leverages its parent company, NTT’s, annual investment budget of USD 3.6B in R&D, and its key investments priorities include autonomics, business intelligence and data analytics, RPA, ML, and virtual and cognitive agents.
- Last year, NTT Data acquired patents for Lean Bot, Security Bot, NTT DATA Code Finder, and NTT Robotic Context Processor. In June 2019, it announced patent protection for Virtual Resource Monitoring for Robotic Processes (VRMS), an intelligent workforce monitoring and control system.
- In July 2019, NTT Data launched a content series of 6 episodes regarding digital acceleration and the transformation of enterprises across industries. The 6 digital focus areas include intelligent automation, customer experience, data and intelligence, IoT, IT optimization, and cybersecurity.
- In April 2019, in collaboration with NASSCOM, it organized a knowledge-sharing session for industry experts on intelligent automation called NASSCOM Tech Series. The platform aims to share best practices in RPA and AI-enabled automation.
- It has an extensive thought leadership content, published blogs and articles on topics such as bot morality and automation, gaining momentum with RPA, and AI-powered automation.
NTT DATA’s Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.