TCS recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Continues to build upon its platform-based approach to bag new contracts. Co-developing with partners and investing in innovation hubs.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- TCS continues to follow a machine-first philosophy with its MFDM framework embedded in all automation solutions, aiming to automate every job role without exception. Recently, it launched the advanced version of the MFDM framework called the ‘Intelligent Enterprise powered by MFDM“, bringing in capabilities from SAP including conversational AI (SAP Reast.ai), IPA (Contextor), intelligent and predictive business apps (Leonardo), etc.
- It is leveraging its Business 4.0 framework, MFDM, and enterprise intelligent automation business units such as Digitate to boost automation and AI applications across retail, life sciences, manufacturing, and utilities, bringing in USD 6.5B worth contracts in Q2 2019.
- Building upon its Ignio platform, TCS doubled its client base to 105 over the past year and doubled its revenue to USD 60M. It bagged 52 new deals spread across retail, manufacturing, telecom, banking and financial services.
- In August 2019, it launched Robotic Data Factory, an RPA solution built on Blue Prism’s Connected-RPA platform, to increase accuracy and quality of chip fabrication for the semiconductor industry. Further, established a semiconductor CoE to enable production of robots with intelligent algorithms.
Investments & Innovation
- With the fast growth of Ignio, TCS is investing in extensive sales and marketing initiatives to achieve the revenue target of USD 100M by the year-end. To accelerate growth, TCS has looped in 5 channel partners for Ignio’s implementation, which was previously done in-house.
- Investing in its partner network to co-create new solutions. In February 2019, it partnered with Nanoheal to provide self-healing end-user device management solutions by leveraging its expertise in managing workspaces and Nanoheal’s automated, proactive, self-healing device platform.
- Over the next 2 years, it plans to invest in a network of global innovation hubs called TCS Pace Port for research and rapid prototyping. In November 2018, it launched one in Japan and opened another one in New York in June of this year.
- TCS’ enterprise intelligent automation and AI division conducts various competitions, such as TCS HumAIn, every year. TCS HumAIn is a contest for engineering students to test their AI knowledge and skills and enable them to generate innovative solutions for business problems using cognitive intelligence.
- It has a robust University Academic Program (UAP) in which it collaborates with various universities to train their students in alliance with its partner network including UiPath and Automation Anywhere.
TCS’ Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.