Tech Mahindra recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Tech Mahindra has dedicated CoEs for RPA and AI for developing intelligent automation solutions. It leverages its extensive partner network for capabilities around text analytics, virtual agents, NLP, RPA, deep learning, and AI/ML platforms.
- At present, more than 70% of its automation revenue is generated from RPA-only services, including CoE setup, development, and managed support services, while 30% is generated by transforming enterprises using cognitive technologies such as OCR, ML, NLP, and chatbots. By 2022, it aims to increase the cognitive share to 50% by investing and co-innovating with its vast partner network. In May 2019, it introduced an AI-based service desk automation solution in alliance with UiPath.
- It has developed a repository of more than 300 use cases in HR, supply chain, IT, and contact center by leveraging its proprietary automation suite of RPA, chatbots, AI and AIOps. Some of the key use cases include vendor and SKU onboarding for retailers, KYC for banks and financial institutions, and revenue cycle management in healthcare.
Investments & Innovation
- Tech Mahindra continues to invest in research and innovation through a network of 9 Makers Labs where it creates, innovates, and performs research in collaboration with its partner network including business, academia and associates. Its key areas of investment include AIOps, conversational AI, and AI as a Service (AIaaS).
- It collaborated with IISER to develop neuroscience-inspired AI and with Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) to explore image conformance and multimodal AI.
- To upskill its workforce, it conducts internal account-based intelligent automation workshops for sales, delivery, solutions and presales leads.
- Tech Mahindra is collaborating with various universities to train students on emerging technologies using experiential workshops/classroom coaching through its Makers Labs. In some cases they also offer internships so students can gain practical experience. These universities include the University of Sydney, SIT, Tokyo International University.
- It is actively involved in various automation initiatives undertaken by consortiums such as NASSCOM, Open Innovation Network, and Linux Deep Learning Foundation to accelerate the adoption of digital solutions.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.