Zensar recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Offers managed services and technology consulting. Investment focus on personal digital bots and conversational AI platforms.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Zensar utilizes an automation-based strategy and continues to enable advanced workplace automation for enhanced user experience through its intelligent managed services platform, The Vinci™. It has increased its client base from 13 to 21 and has automated over 200 processes.
- Zensar has integrated cognitive capabilities to its process bots (finance, HR) by building in-house ML algorithms on open-source platforms.
- It enables customers with ready-made solutions such as conversations chatbots, AI, ML, and bot analytics. These include smart email classification tool that uses algorithms to route email, car damage assessment tool that uses image analytics to reduce claims processing lead time, etc. Some of them are still in the development phase.
- Its chatbot ZenVoice integrates with Alexa. This year, it has been made available on Google store as an application for wider reach.
- Further, it is developing a conversational AI engine, Zeva, along with NLP accelerator called Ziva, which is currently being used as an HR app for internal use and plans to commercialize it by Q4 2019. It is also developing facial recognition capability, which will be mapped to 48 points on faces.
Investments & Innovation
- Zensar is driving the AI innovation through its Zenlabs. It currently has 3 labs in India with 100 team members and plans to expand it to its global delivery centers in the US and UK to accelerate innovation.
- These labs are focused on improving customer experience through predictive analytics, improving core processes and functional areas through ML and advance data science, and advancing the impact of AI in new applications through applied research.
- It is co-creating and developing joint GTM strategy with platform vendors. By end of this year, it plans to build 1,000 role/function-based personal digital bots for its employees in association with UiPath and take it to the market at a later stage by making it available on UiPath’s bot store.
- Zensar hosts automation events such as Automation Anywhere & Zensar Round Table to explore the automation opportunities and the roadmap of RPA to accelerate the industry-wide adoption. It also shares its points-of-view and know-how on automation by participating in various events and conferences conducted by partners such as the Oracle OpenWorld 2019.
- It has published thought leadership content on building a personal assistant and best practices for successful RPA implementation to educate the masses on the benefits that can be achieved through intelligent automation.
Zensar’s Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.