Tech Mahindra recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Internet of Things Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Tech Mahindra has deeply focused on providing IoT end-to-end services (consulting, platform development and maintenance, testing, deployment and end-to-end managed services) across multiple industries. It also provides packaged IoT solutions across different verticals.
- In order to create industry-ready, disruptive solutions for different verticals and use cases, it follows the digitalization, automation, verticalization, innovation, disruption (DAVID) strategy. It enables them to deliver value in the form of new revenue opportunities, connected experiences and business process transformation.
- In addition to its rich partnership ecosystem, it offers in-house solutions and ready-to-use frameworks and assets that include business process templates, application containers and integration adaptors to boost time-to-market for its customers.
- Its global footprint enables it to deliver 24×7 managed services and IoT security.
Investments and Innovation
- In the previous years, Tech Mahindra has invested significantly in labs to strengthen its market position. Recently, it inaugurated its R&D arm, Makers Lab, in the US and Germany to drive co-innovation and digital transformation with customers, partners, and the academia using emerging technologies, including IoT. It also has a Factory of the Future Lab in Bengaluru.
- It has also been investing in IoT-related in-house IPs, assets and frameworks with an aim to create new revenue streams for its customers. Its IoT-PTA solution has been recognized and awarded thrice in previous years.
- On a separate website, Tech Mahindra maintains a vast body of IoT content in the form of perspectives, points-of-view, case studies, focus areas and trending areas. It has also taken the initiative to build a community, Connected Futurists Club, to share connected experiences among its customers.
- It envisions itself as a tech company that collaborates with people who can run its businesses. Therefore, it is actively funding and working with start-ups and is participating in the start-up ecosystem in India.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.