Capgemini recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Cybersecurity Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Cybersecurity is one of the 5 core digital offerings of Capgemini. It includes advisory, protection and monitoring services, supported by managed security operation centers.
- It has 7 SOCs which are complemented by 3 satellite SOCs. It offers 3 different delivery modes depending on the security needs of an organization: Dedicated SOC, Managed SOC, and Hybrid model.
- It has delivered several large projects in the areas of hybrid cloud protection and GDPR. Some of its clients include major players in the automotive industry, one of the largest professional services network of accounting & consulting member firms, a major energy provider, and a major Dutch bank.
- In 2017, it launched a new automotive cybersecurity offering to enhance the security of connected vehicles, vehicle manufacturing plants and the IT systems of automotive companies.
- In March 2019, it entered into partnership with IDEMIA for developing secure Internet of Things (IoT) device management platform.
- It leverages its partner network to expand its portfolio of cybersecurity services. It has partnership with RSA, TrendMicro, Carbon Black for endpoint security, aligns with Fortinet for web application security and products for data centers and security operation centers specializing in advanced data analysis. This partnership with Fortinet also helps 300 engineers to train in its 8-level certification program.
- It partnered with Dutch sustainable energy group Eneco, with a strategic intent to introduce additional business services and expand to new markets.
Investments and Innovation
- To strengthen its expertise and portfolio of services in the security space, Capgemini acquired Leidos Cyber in February 2019. A team of around 500 cybersecurity professionals will join the Group to help meet the increasing client demands.
- It has also been investing significantly towards a DevOps approach to IAM. It has developed a team with specialization in IAM technologies such as Ping, ForgeRock and RSA. It also encourages its IAM consultants to develop knowledge of Open Source products and experiment with their deployment.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.