Mindtree recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Mindtree has taken a holistic approach to deliver hybrid cloud transformation services, from advisory and migration to cloud management and brokerage services. It offers hybrid cloud services under its Digital Services portfolio, accounting for ~38% of its total revenue (Q2’20) with 5-10% growth.
- Its strategic focus is reflected in the composition of its hybrid cloud practice. Its team has over 1.5K certified cloud experts that have successfully managed ~4K cloud projects across multiple industry verticals.
- It has developed 12+ cloud-native platforms to address the growing enterprise cloud demands and to foster innovation. It ensures swift integration of pre-built automation components through its MWatch, D-Engine, an in-house developed automation platform, and Cloud Bag, a rich repository of over 200 parameterized templates and scripts, for its managed services offerings.
- While it has a significant focus on high tech, travel & transportation and telecom, it is also expanding industry-specific use cases in multiple industries such as the airlines (baggage and boarding) and retail & CPG (store assortment, predictive maintenance)
- Mindtree has formed strong alliances with leading cloud services providers such as AWS (Advanced Consulting Partner), Microsoft Azure (Gold Cloud Partner), Salesforce (Platinum Partner), and Cloudera (cloud management).
- It has forged deep alliances with Microsoft, under which it is investing in developing best-of-breed Azure solutions combined with Azure IoT Suite, and Azure Data Lake, and is also involved in Azure-led GTM programs. It has been recognized as Preferred Partner for Azure Kubernetes Service.
- With Magnet360, it has launched its new Munich Center of Excellence to offer a wide range of Salesforce solutions such as Sales Cloud and Community Cloud. Also, it has developed verticalized use cases in manufacturing (connected manufacturing) and healthcare (patient engagement).
Investments & Innovation
- To boost its hybrid cloud practice, Mindtree leverages Yorbit, its cloud-based digital learning platform which covers over 350 digital skills and over 1,000 digital courses. In the past 12 months, Mindtree has been able to train around 800 engineers on cloud-native technologies.
- It continues to expand its base of solution accelerators and IPs through significant investments in IP development. It unveiled a new service called InnoApp for Kubernetes to enable enterprises to deploy containerized platforms on Microsoft Azure.
- Additionally, it has designed MIST 2.0, a cloud-based plug-and-play solution to enable enterprises to integrate with multiple open-source and multi-cloud environments.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.