Zensar recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2020-2021 RadarView™ Report
Enhancing customer experience, enabling business agility, and fostering innovation bring recognition as an Innovator for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2020-2021Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- The cloud and infrastructure services of Zensar come under the umbrella of its Digital Foundation Services (DFS). In FY 2020, revenue from digital services contributed about 52% of its total revenue, with a major focus on five industries: manufacturing, government, healthcare, retail, and financial services.
- With over 10 years of large-scale cloud implementation experience, Zensar has developed multiple frameworks and accelerators to deliver its cloud services to customers, while The Vinci continues to be its AIOps-led cloud management platform.
- In September 2020, Zensar augmented its The Vinci platform by integrating monitoring capabilities from Zenoss to manage the entire customer stack, including on-premises and cloud resources.
- Through its Connected Autonomous Cloud platform, Zensar is delivering a common management platform with zero-touch application deployment and integration with AI-driven proactive remediation. Zensar’s vision is to develop any app, deliver on any cloud, and deploy on any device.
- In alliance with Nutanix, it offered “Work From Anywhere” capability as part of its ZenCare solution, with VDI deployable on all major cloud platforms.
- It has forged strategic relationships with major private and public cloud providers like AWS (an Advanced Consulting and GTM Partner), Azure (a Gold and Cloud Productivity Partner), Google Cloud Platform, Nutanix, and VMware. It has also developed more than 35 IPs on AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- In August 2019, Zensar partnered with Aptos, a retail technology solutions provider, to deliver retail customers with a next-gen, cloud-centric, omni-channel, and mobile-first platform.
- In June 2019, it partnered with NetApp and Cisco to offer FlexPod, a converged infrastructure-managed private cloud by integrating NetApp storage, Cisco UCS compute or networking resources, and its The Vinci Smart Autonomics Platform.
Investments and Innovation
- Zensar’s prime focus is around its AIOps platform, The Vinci, by developing verticalized cloud management platforms with augmented AI/ML, along with cloud management features and capabilities.
- It plans to invest in its innovation hub called “Zenlabs” located in Pune and Hyderabad, India, and cloud delivery centers in Westborough, Dallas, San Diego, and multiple other places in the US, Europe, and South America.
- It continues to invest in its relationships with cloud partners, such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Nutanix, and VMWare to develop niche offerings.
- It has partnered with Percipio Training to upskill and cross-skill its resources on various cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, and Nutanix.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.