CSS Corp recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Intelligent Automation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- CSS Corp has strategically decided to focus on high-end IT automation rather than basic traditional RPA initiatives. In the IT operations and service management space, they are developing solutions that converge AI and analytics to significantly enhance customer experience.
- CSS Corp has seen traction and acceptance in the virtual assistance space with their approach of revolutionizing traditional service desks into business enablement centers which provide persona based support while implementing service catalogues and end-point security through analytical engines and end-user analytics.
- They are taking a platform centric approach to IT Automation and virtual agents through the development of Contelli and Yodaa respectively. These platforms possess capabilities of pattern recognition and anomaly detection and enable predictive maintenance and autonomous remediation.
Investments & Innovation
- Established an intelligent automation COE focused on developing capabilities and assets around IT operations through investment in AI, automation, machine learning and DevOps technologies and solutions.
- Exploring new solutions around convergence of AI, analytics, automation to simplify complex IT operations. Furthermore, they are also venturing into integrated infrastructure, applications (digital operations) and BPO offering for retail, CPG and telecom.
- CSS Corp, with their focus on high-end IT automation, has developed a unique partnership ecosystem, which includes core AI and automation technology platform providers.
- CSS Corp has started engaging with the wider community through NASSCOM and are also becoming proactive in the thought leadership space and have used various channels to disseminate their point of views, industry use cases and industry use cases.
- They have also been an active contributor in the capacity of speaking and panelists at recent industry discussions around IT automation and artificial intelligence.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.