This report provides a view into the changing customer experience (CX) landscape, highlights key trends reshaping customer-facing functions, and helps in identifying the right service providers that organizations can partner with for CX transformation. We continue with a detailed assessment of 25 leading service providers offering digital CX services. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, their digital CX services capabilities and solutions, and a list of representative clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovations.
Why read this RadarView?
The use of CX services has accelerated as companies are looking to increase customer engagement and create new business. CX has become a key differentiator for enterprise growth, customer retention, and loyalty. The rapid growth of mobile transactions, the use of self-service, and social commerce have accelerated the adoption of CX services in B2B and B2B2C commerce.
This RadarView helps companies to identify digital CX and customer relationship management (CRM) services to reinvent their customer relationships and strategies. It also provides information to assist businesses in choosing the right digital CX and CRM service provider.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following service providers in the digital CX and CRM services space: Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Coforge, Cognizant, Deloitte, DXC, Happiest Minds, HCL, IBM, ITC Infotech, Infosys, Jade Global, LTI, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Stefanini, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Virtusa, Wipro, and Zensar.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–7)
- Defining digital CX services
- Key digital CX trends shaping the market
- Avasant recognizes 25 top-tier vendors offering digital CX and CRM services
Lay of the land (Pages 8–15)
- Growing adoption of experience as a service business model
- Digital consumers are fueling a surge in e-commerce
- Demand for CX services is growing across sectors
- Improvement in the digital shopping experience in the retail sector
- Consumerization of B2B and the adoption of B2B2C commerce thrive
- Key challenges in implementing CX services
Road ahead (Pages 16–27)
- Key trends reshaping digital CX functions
- Transforming customer engagement through CX modernization
- Driving a personalized and customized customer journey
- Reshaping CX with the metaverse
- Best practices for metaverse implementation
RadarView Overview (Pages 28–33)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 34–84)
- Detailed profiles for Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Coforge, Cognizant, Deloitte, DXC, Happiest Minds, HCL, IBM, ITC Infotech, Infosys, Jade Global, LTI, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Stefanini, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Virtusa, Wipro, and Zensar.
Read the Research Byte based on this report.