This report helps high-tech enterprises craft a robust strategy for digital transformation based on industry outlook and best practices. It begins with a summary of key trends shaping the high-tech industry, followed by the industry outlook over the next 18–24 months. We continue with a detailed assessment of 19 leading service providers. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, their industry-specific solutions, and a list of representative clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, investments and innovations, and partner ecosystem. The report can aid businesses in identifying the right partners and service providers to support their digital transformation journeys.
Why read this RadarView?
High-tech industries are recovering from COVID-19 at different speeds based on varied exposure, demand for their products, and reliance on sourcing networks. High-tech companies are revisiting their strategies to accelerate digitization, identifying new avenues for growth to help position themselves for a better future.
This report addresses the need for high-tech organizations to understand the right action points to gain competitive advantage. It also identifies key service providers and system integrators that can help enterprises in their business transformation.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following digital service providers in the high-tech space: Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, Harman Connected Services, HCL, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Mindtree, NTT DATA, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, Virtusa, Wipro, and Zensar.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, validation from their clients, and our ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, investments and innovation, and partner ecosystem, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of Contents
About the report (Page 3)
Scope of the report (Page 4–5)
Executive summary (Pages 6–8):
- Key recommendations for high-tech companies
- Avasant High-Tech Industry Digital Services 2021–2022 RadarView
Lay of the land (Pages 9–16)
- High-tech manufacturing prioritizing digital adoption
- Specialized companies being acquired
- Cloud-based products expanding for digital convergence
- Semiconductor companies transforming to address silicon challenges
- Customer-centric strategies becoming critical
- “As-a-service” models gaining traction across sub-industries
The road ahead (Pages 17–24)
- Embrace digitalization to expedite Industry 4.0 transition
- Redesign the supply chain for business growth and sustainability
- Manage workforce requirements
- Explore inorganic routes
- Harness the power of AI and analytics
- Embrace disruptive technologies across the value chain
RadarView overview (Pages 25–30)
- RadarView assessment dimensions
- Research methodology and coverage
- Reading the RadarView
Service vendor profiles (Pages 31–91)
- Detailed profiles for Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, Harman Connected Services, HCL, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Mindtree, NTT DATA, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, Virtusa, Wipro, and Zensar.
Read the Research Byte based on this report.