This report helps enterprises chart out their action plan for developing a hybrid cloud environment by identifying potential service providers. It begins with a summary of key trends and challenges shaping the hybrid cloud space. We continue with a detailed assessment of 28 service providers for the hybrid cloud. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, their cloud-specific solutions, and a list of representative clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovations.
Why read this RadarView?
Cloud has progressed from simple migration of infrastructure and applications to a tool, which improves application performance and achieves cost optimization. Rapid development and deployment of cloud-native applications using continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) automation, DevOps, and containers/microservices is increasing, with a focus on business outcomes.
This report helps companies use hybrid cloud to accelerate their digital journeys. It also provides information to assist businesses in identifying the right hybrid cloud service provider to support them in their implementation plan.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following digital service providers in the hybrid cloud space: Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, CSS Corp, DXC, Ensono, Fujitsu, HCL, Hexaware, Infosys, Kyndryl, LTI, Lumen Technologies, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Orange Business Services, Rackspace Technology, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, UST, Wipro, and Zensar.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8)
- Defining hybrid enterprise cloud managed services
- Key enterprise hybrid cloud trends shaping the market
- Enterprise hybrid cloud adoption: The road ahead
Current backdrop (Pages 9–21)
- Business is shifting from “lift and shift” approach using cloud-native architectures
- Service providers are developing cloud-native capabilities through various methods
- Businesses are leveraging different automation methods for cloud operations
- Service providers are developing customized industry-specific solutions on cloud
- Firms are integrating all cloud-related initiatives under a single umbrella
- Companies are facing pressure to reinvent themselves to stay competitive, fueling demand for digital skills
- Service providers and cloud platform providers are developing solutions to assist enterprises track its progress towards their ESG goals
RadarView assessment (Pages 22–27)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 28–84)
- Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, CSS Corp, DXC, Ensono, Fujitsu, HCL, Hexaware, Infosys, Kyndryl, LTI, Lumen Technologies, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Orange Business Services, Rackspace Technology, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, UST, Wipro, and Zensar
Authors (Page 86)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.