This report identifies key demand-side trends in the multisourcing service integration (MSI) services space, helping enterprises fine-tune their MSI strategies. This report identifies key demand-side trends in the multisourcing service integration (MSI) services space, helping enterprises fine-tune their MSI strategies. It consists of key trends and enterprise challenges that Avasant sees as important to be highlighted in the MSI services space.
Why read this Market Insights?
Multisourcing service integration (MSI) is a critical approach to managing multiple vendors that provide services to enterprises. As businesses increasingly rely on outsourcing IT services, coordinating and integrating them becomes more challenging. Lack of proper coordination and collaboration can result in increased critical incidents, low process visibility, and siloed reporting. MSI provides a framework for managing multiple vendors and integrating their services, leading to improved performance, increased efficiency, and better cost management.
The Multisourcing Service Integration 2022–2023 Market Insights™ aids enterprises in identifying important market trends and challenges for any MSI project that they take part in.
The industry insights presented in this report are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives; targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows; analyst insights from primary and secondary research; and lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–7)
- Defining multisourcing service integration
- Key enterprise MSI trends shaping the market
- Avasant recognizes 20 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of MSI
Demand-side trends (Pages 8–14)
- Managing multiple suppliers and service providers has become a challenging task for many organizations
- Around 40% of MSI traction is primarily seen among the financial services and manufacturing industries
- Integrating multiple services and improving process visibility emerge as top priorities for MSI/SIAM implementation
- Increased focus on governance capabilities to enhance service delivery and unify the customer experience
- Enterprise customers are leveraging digital platforms powered by AI/ML and the cloud to enhance operational visibility
- Enterprises are increasingly leveraging MSI services of the existing providers who help manage multitowers
Read the Research Byte based on this report.
Please refer to Avasant’s Multisourcing Service Integration 2022-2023 RadarView™ for detailed insights on the service providers and supply-side trend.