Avasant dedicates an entire suite of strategic consulting services focused on assisting Governments, International Development Agencies and Private Sector in achieving the full socio-economic potential of a location. Developing and supporting the execution of sustainable development policies by leveraging technology to catalyze business and economic development.
Avasant’s heritage and extensive experience with multiple growing digital competitors bring several advantages to the assessment approach:
- Wide client experience ranging from emerging economies to highly developed digital competitors
- Extensive experience in supporting digital development
- Best in class, industry-tested evaluation framework
Technology Assisted Governance
Improving Governance, Driving Socio-Economic Growth
CHALLENGE: Most governments and public services institutions are lagging in public service effectiveness and supporting private sector growth. Usage of legacy systems and processes as well undermining the impact of emerging technologies is further increasing the social and economic divide among nations. Technology adoption and ensuring a vibrant innovation ecosystem is increasingly becoming a critical factor for sustainable socio-economic growth
The Digital Opportunity
Digital competitiveness has become a key enabler for national economic development, with proven examples of the positive impact of robust digital strategies on socio-economic development across emerging and developed economies.
Avasant Digital Competitiveness RadarView™ Assessment Framework
Illustration of Maturity Levels in Digital Competitiveness RadarView™
How to Leverage Digital Competitiveness RadarView™
Digital Competitiveness RadarView™ Subscription
- RadarView™ Country Assessment Executive Summary
- A 4-5 page executive summary providing an overview of the country as a digital destination
Identify key advantages and improvement areas for improving digital competitiveness
- Custom Country Assessment
- A detailed custom report assessing the location on over 100 parameters as well as examining the effectiveness of current government/private sector digital initiatives leading to specific recommendations on improving the current state
Detailed roadmap on steps to improve key digital competitiveness pillars – human resources, legislative improvements, infrastructural improvement, etc.
Permission to use RadarView™ in branding materials for one year
- Multi-Country Comparative Assessment and Strategic Recommendations
- A detailed custom report assessing the location leading to specific recommendations on improving the current state as well as a comparative assessment based on global best practices locations (leaders) and regional competitors.
Recommendations on strategic intervention including:
– improving digital adoption
– improve/establish innovation hubs
– develop training programs, online training platforms
– improve civic tech, government to customer, government to government
– improve investment climate and investment attraction, etc
Permission to use RadarView™ and RadarView™ figure incl. comparative assessment in branding and promotional material for one year
Related: RadarView™ for Service Providers
RadarView™ Reports for Digital Services
Blockchain Services 2018 RadarView™
Intelligent Automation Services 2018 RadarView™
Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018 RadarView™
Cybersecurity Services 2018 RadarView™
At Avasant, we have been helping our clients adopt digital services on their enterprise transformation journeys for many years. Our research, based on our proprietary Digital Maturity Framework, shows that true digital transformation success is based on how enterprises partner with the right service providers to leverage digital technology pre-requisites and digital service offerings. Learn more.