Capgemini recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019 – 2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Capgemini is focused on complementing its technology know-how with consulting capabilities for its aviation clients. It has a dedicated Aviation Consulting Group to build industry solutions, which draws on a combination of in-house management consultants and software engineers, as well as partnerships with leading solutions providers.
- Provides a range of digital and business solutions for IT transformation, applications development, integration and maintenance, financial systems operation and program management.
- Develops point solutions catering to specific needs of airlines and airports clients. It provides a range of air traffic management solutions in areas such as flow & capacity management, controller workstation, and ancillary service revenue model for detailed customer insight.
- Combines emerging technologies along with functional capabilities for enhancing its industry solutions. Its collaborative decision-making solution leverages technologies such as data analytics, AI and automation along with BPM and change management capabilities.
Investments and Innovation
- Capgemini has an aviation center of excellence and 2 MRO centers of excellence based in Bangalore, India, and Toulouse, France.
- Participates in industry events such as the MRO Americas Conference and Aero India Show. At the MRO & Operations IT Conference, it facilitated a discussion on the evolution of use of data and digital capabilities, and the state of advanced analytics platform in the industry.
- Demonstrates its thought leadership through publications encouraging airport shopping using technology, transforming airport digital strategy, and the importance of customer portals in booking.
Partnership and Ecosystem
- Capgemini has developed partnerships with key technology providers and industry players such as SITA, SAP, Pegasystems and Microsoft to enhance its solution portfolio and technology capabilities. It collaborated with GE Aviation to deliver the Configuration Data Exchange for the aviation industry, which allows the exchange of data between airlines, MROs, and other aviation stakeholders.
- In June 2019, it partnered with Airbus on its Skywise Partners Program Agreement to develop and propose the platform’s data services to airlines. The agreement forms part of the digital transformation of the aviation sector and is based on a data lake hosted on cloud that allows airlines to store, manage and analyze their data more efficiently.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.