UST Global recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019-2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a disruptor for Healthcare Digital Services 2019-2020Read the Avasant report
“A disruptive healthcare-focused company gaining visibility as a platform-led solution provider. Has a strong ecosystem of partners and an early adopter of next-gen technologies.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- With a robust growth of 30% over last two years, healthcare is the fastest growing vertical for UST Global. Their continued focus on “cost of care” and “quality of care” has won them many clients across the Payer and Provider segments.
- UST differentiates itself by focusing on few clients with longer and detailed engagements. The focus is on reimagining healthcare by driving non-linear growth, identifying new revenue streams and disrupting with technology.
- Digital accounts for 40% of the healthcare revenue, a result of early focus on SMAC (Social, mobile, Analytics, cloud) and continued investments in the next gen technologies. UST has many success stories with solutions leveraging AI ML & analytics. UST is highly vested in platform (20% of healthcare revenue is from platform based services) and delivering complete solutions. Key capabilities are SmartOps – a fully contained AI platform with open source capability, Healthcare in a Box solution which leverages HealthEdge platform and has many accelerators and integrators built on it. This has attracted 15+ clients including Care Plus and Humana.
Investments and Innovation
- Plans to invest $100 Mn over 3 years to build two new platforms – FQHC platform and Integrated delivery center platform for implementing end to end capabilities to reimagine the healthcare delivery system.
- UST has set up many delivery centers in US, India and Taiwan. For horizontal development, they have identified strategic locations for building CoEs e.g. have built Blockchain and Digital CoE in Spain and Cybersecurity in Israel.
- UST has initiated Gamma, WW academy to provide multiple levels of training for technology, client & domain expertise.
- Since last year, Temasek Holding has been investing in UST Global to help build its healthcare ecosystem. It has engaged with healthcare start-ups like Moonraft (for enhancing the customer experience) and Abzooba (for gaining the analytical capabilities).
- It also has alliances with universities such as Stanford artificial labs and MIT CSAIL as well as healthcare-specific companies like Zipari to develop end-to-end solutions.
UST Global’s Healthcare Practice
2019 Airlines and Airports RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.