Atos | Syntel recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Multiple cross-selling opportunities and revenue synergies after Syntel integration. Developing capabilities through robust partner network.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Syntel now operates as a dedicated unit named Atos Syntel and 40% of its activities in digital, automation, and robotization have been consolidated into Atos’s financial statements. The robust solution portfolio and complementary customer bases between the 2 companies is likely to generate multiple cross-selling opportunities, leading to expected revenue synergies of USD 250M by the end of 2021, with 20% operating margin.
- It is expanding its partner network to develop joint solutions for its automation portfolio. In April 2019, it partnered with CloudBees, a software delivery automation provider, to develop a DevOps platform providing services for end-to-end lifecycle of applications, including full automation.
- It continues to offer outcome-based commercial models and follows a 20-week delivery cycle, from analyzing the requirements to delivering results. It increased its library of use cases to 1,800 in H1 2019 to enable rapid deployment.
Investments & Innovation
- Syntel has extensive partnership with Google for joint innovation and delivery. In October 2019, it opened its 4th AI lab with Google in Texas, to add to its labs in London, Paris and Germany. In February 2019, it partnered with Google to develop AI-based chatbot for T-Mobile Netherlands.
- To sustain its value creation and operating margin target, it launched RACE in January 2019, a new productivity and efficiency program to integrate automation and other digital technologies into traditional processes such as procurement, contract management, and workforce management.
- In April 2019, it opened its 5th global delivery center in Tamil Nadu, India, in addition to 4 existing ones in India to solve complex business problems for enterprises using technology.
- Syntel conducts various competitions annually to innovate and develop new applications that support digital transformation. For instance, the Atos – Joseph Fourier Prize is a scientific competition that rewards projects in the fields of numerical simulation and AI to accelerate research and innovation in high-performance computing. Its Atos IT Challenge encourages students to innovate and develop applications around AI, blockchain, etc.
- It has Atos Technology Days where its experts express their viewpoints on topics such as IoT, AI, analytics, automation, etc. It also provides a platform for its clients to discuss with experts the challenges they faced in their digital transformation.
Atos|Syntel’s Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.