Hexaware recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Automation-first approach. Rapidly expanding its automation suite through partnerships and acquisitions.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- As part of its automation-first approach, Hexaware has transitioned from siloed automation in apps, infrastructure and testing to an end-to-end enterprise level automation. It has expanded its solution portfolio from typical BPM offerings to include API-based RPA and AI-based cognitive automation.
- Hexaware is driving IT automation through its platform RAISE IT which brings capabilities including AI/ML, workflow automation, cognitive knowledge, and intelligent monitoring.
- Hexaware is focused on inorganic growth. In January 2019, it announced its plans to spend USD 250-300M on acquisitions over 3 years, to achieve an incremental revenue growth of 5-6%. In June 2019, it acquired Mobiquity for USD 182M to expand its cloud and automation capabilities.
- It also enhancing its automation capabilities through strategic partnerships. In October 2019, it collaborated with Ephesoft for content-driven data capture capabilities.
Investments & Innovation
- In January 2019, it established a dedicated digital process automation lab called HAPPI Lab (Hexaware Automation and Pega Process Innovation Lab) with Pegasystems.
- To upskill its workforce, Hexaware offers external certifications and role-based certifications to its employees through its corporate university, HexaVarsity.
- Through its Brainbox initiative, Hexaware incentivize its employees to automate their respective workflows. In FY18, 2,676 brainbox ideas were executed resulting in 1,496,386 effort hours saved and USD 71M savings for customers.
- Host webinars on intelligent automation and its application and benefits to assist enterprises in their automation roadmap. Also publishes whitepapers regularly and has recently come out with a paper on the role of RPA and AI in banking operations.
Hexaware’s Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.